Thursday, April 19, 2007

Art filled weekend

I'm super busy getting ready for ArtWalk! I'm so excited for my new display techniques and my new products. I promise to take tons of pictures. I really hope that I can venture out and see other art for some much needed inspiration.

I also came up with the great idea of having Matt drop me off and pick me up on Saturday. That means Sangria for a mid afternoon pick me up, er buzz.

Super duper exciting news on the Britney paparazzi front. There were 5 LAPD cars with lights flashing stopped at dirt patch 2 and 3. Dirt patch 4, had about 5 paps looking bored as always. I haven't been as diligent about taking pictures, they don't really do anything, so pictures of cars just sitting there aren't all that thrilling. One thing of note is that they haven't been in dirt patch number 2 (except today) they've gone all the way down to dirt patch 4 which was never is use prior to last week.

LAPD please put the beatdown on these Paparazzi. Thanks.

No comments: