Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If you want to cry

read my high school friend's blog. Today's entry is particularly heart-wrenching. When he posted the link on Facebook he suggested you have kleenex at the ready.

Background, so you know what you're getting into...

His lovely wife died suddenly while 6 months pregnant. His blog is dedicated to his and his children's heartache and healing. It makes me cry frequently.

I hope he doesn't mind my posting the address. But I think anyone who would read it would certainly have nice thoughts in their head for him and his family. I really do believe that the kind/warm things you think about someone far away, whether it is crying along with him or sending love via the waves of the internet, I know that energy helps.

http://www.anitaslove.com/

No comments: