Friday, March 23, 2007

Britney Spears' personal paparazzi

As I head around the first turn towards the Britney's gated estate turn on the camera. I'm always a little giddy with excitement in anticipation of how many stalkers there might be on any given day. Let me tell you fashion week followed by a stint in rehab made for a long month, not one damn car parked anywhere along the beautiful drive. So as promised pictures of the paparazzi.

Dirt patch number 2


A closer picture of dirt patch number two. TMZ.com has a much better version of the same autos. This picture was taken on Thursday around 4:00.


Dirt patch number 3.


Dirt patch number 2 at 6:45 am on Friday. I guess they don't think Brit is awake that early? Next photo essay will be a series of sunrises.


Same dirt patch number 2, now filled with the phothogs.


Dirt patch number 3.


Everyone waves at me. They still seem to have an air of friendship and certain boredom . Next week I will stop and ask some questions. For sure towards the end of the week after they've watched me take pictures and wave at them off and on for 3 months!



We went to the Point Mugu whale watching festive a couple weekends ago. Here are some dolphins. The whales were merely spouts off in the far, far distance. Not something I could capture with my camera.

No comments: