Monday, April 23, 2007

Close Encouters of Britney kind

OMG!!!!

Ok, so I was heading up Mulholland wondering if I'd see the paps or if the new NO PARKING AT ANY TIME along each dirt patch would scare them away. Or has Britney Spears already left for the day. There were no cars, not even one.

UNTIL.... I came to my turn, the turn to go just 2 more blocks and I'm home. That is when I saw car that looked familar, just the Element on the right, but it had a parking ticket on the windshield.
Of course I got my camera out and turned on. I rolled down my window, yelled hello to John, my mechanic, and took this!

In my rear view you can see the building that houses my mechanic, and then this black fence with the PAPARAZZI!!! ON STOOLS! John's parking lot shares the lot with the dance studio.



I should have stopped right then and there and took more pictures but, I had a full memory card and needed to off load the other pics.
After clearing the memory card I grabbed Emma and headed out for a walk. I was buzzing with excitement. I was really worried that you would be able to tell my hands were shaking when I took pictures.
Sadly, in the time I off loaded and walked back she had left. But really, since SHE isn't my pet project I was content to continue to take pics of the paps as they packed up.


Not only did I take pictures but I also chatted with them. I asked them about the parking issue now that the dirt patches are NO PARKING. They have lookouts who radio left or right and they either go down the hill to the valley or down the hill to the 90210.



The one guy I chatted with was really nice, he wondered why I don't want pictures of Britney. He looked at me funny when I told him I'd been taking his pictures for 5 months, well minus that 30 day rehab thing. I asked if I could take his picture he said yes, but I look like crap today, and he turned his hat around and pulled it down over his eyes.





I gave John my cell number. He said I could go through his office and take pictures of Britney up close. He'll totally call me! So exciting!

No comments: