Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I saw 2 deer on my way home from work yesterday! They were eating what seemed to be garbage. I am always so shocked when I see real live wildlife in my general neighborhood. A couple of coyotes crossed my path a few months ago along "the LA river" if river = a cement drainage control running throughout the city.

We went to the Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Extravaganza last night. It is always fun to see great music and a bonus when you are up close with backstage passes and it was free.

Today I will do various running around and creating. The share swap with ssslambo, continue working on the mosaic, make a Christmas card and make a photo calendar for my office swap oh and go to 2 holiday parties. Eeek that is a lot, good thing tomorrow is also dedicated to all but 2 parties!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I have all the pictures taken (cats finally cooperated), now I need to develop and finish it up. Hopefully after the holidays.