Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Jacket

I saw a jacket before Christmas that I thought would be perfect for Alaska. It has an outer coat and a reversable inner coat, and a few other dealy bobs. It was $120, which for a California girl is a lot of money. (because you don't need winter type coats, not cause it is expensive)

Today I finally decided that I'd take my 20% off coupon and buy it. Winter is nearly over in terms of shopping and I'd be out of luck come spring.

Thank goodness I waited, the $120 jacket is mine for the unreal price of $25.97! OMG. Less than $30 for a winter coat?

I'll request Katrina to do a photo shoot of the various ways one can wear the coat tomorrow. Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wit to see pictures - I just love a great sale - you hit the jackpot!

Deborah Boschert said...

Awesome. That is so great... almost like free money!